Twitter Facebook Feed

Cinnamon - Cooking Herbs and Spices



Cinnamon has long history from antiquity.
Cinnamon bark is widely used as a spice and as a flavouring agent for wine, in cookery as a condiment and flavouring material. Used in the preparation of chocolate. Cinnamon also used in many dessert recipes, such as apple pie, doughnuts, and cinnamon buns as well as spicy candies, tea, hot cocoa, cider and liqueurs. In the Middle East often used in savoury dishes of chicken and lamb. In the United States, cinnamon and sugar added to flavour cereals, bread-based dishes, and fruits, especially apples. Cinnamon bark is one of the few spices that can be consumed directly. Cinnamon powder has long been an important spice in Eastern countrys, used in a variety of thick soups, drinks, and sweets.  It is used in Turkish cuisine for sweet and savoury dishes.

Other uses
Cinnamon proposed for use as an insect repellent. Cinnamon leaf oil found as very effective in killing mosquito larvae. Doctors used cinnamon, as a warm and dry substance, in ancient times to cure snakebites, freckles, the common cold, and kidney troubles.

Pharmacology
Some studies have shown that of the 69 plant species screened, 16 were effective in vitro against HIV-1 and four were against both HIV-1 and HIV-2. The most effective extracts against HIV-1 and HIV-2 were respectively Cinnamomum cassia and Cardiospermum helicacabum.
 Essential oil from the leaves of the cinnamon tree has antiviral properties in vitro, specifically against both the HSV-1 and HSV-2 (Oral and Genital Herpes) viruses. Studys have shown benefits of cinnamon in diet of type 2 diabetics.

Diabete
Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes and has potent antiviral properties.

For more info about Cinnamon

1 comments:

Mary Lora said...

I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

Post a Comment