Twitter Facebook Feed

Essential Oils for Hair - Hair Care Products


Coconut Oil

Coconut oil is perfect  hair nutrition . It helps in healthy growth of hair providing them a shiny complexion. It is effective in reducing the protein loss for damaged and undamaged hair. Regular head massage with coconut oil ensures that your scalp is free of dandruff, even if your scalp is dry. It also helps in keeping hair and scalp free from lice and lice eggs.


Lemongrass Oil

Lemongrass oil used as a mask oily hair reduces hair grease, while feeding and cherishing your hair.
Excellent tones, refreshes, removesfatigue feeling, helps to restore the body's strength. Helps to focus attention, to memorize larger amounts of information.

Castor oil

Castor Oil has many medicinal and curative uses, and the same properties that make it so effective in healing the body also make it an excellent choice for maintaining beautiful and healthy hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. Masks with castor oil keep hair looking soft and shiny, prevents hair loss and regenerates hair.

For more info about These Products visit:


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi friends! My name is siksha sinha from Delhi I share about my hair Problem. Before few days my hair fall was so much, I am 26 year old. Then I visit a clinic which name is klinikesthetika which is in Delhi. And after few months my Hair fall is stop and I am looking smart. Thanks to Klinikesthetika.com for Hair Fall Treatment

Post a Comment