Twitter Facebook Feed

Lupine oil - Natural Cosmetics for Skin



 Lupine oils have high nutritional value in fiber and protein and low in fat. Contain bioactive compounds, which are helpful in preventing cancer and cardiovascular disease. The high protein content of Lupine oil makes it perfect to add in protein shakes and bars.

Lupines oil in medicine
Studies have shown good effect in  cosmetic use of a composition, especially as antioxidant, anti-free radical agent, antielastase agent, agent for protecting against UVA and/or B, agent for protecting DNA against damage, especially oxidative damage.

Pharmaceutical use
Lupine oil used in pharmaceutical purposes, especially for photoprotection, against actinic aging or otherwise, and for protecting the skin against oxidative attacks including pollution.

Cosmetic use
 Particulary used as an antisun product for protecting against UVB, radiation, infrared radiation. In restructuring or toning cream, for the prevention and the regression of vibices, a nutritive cream, antiwrinkle cream (for combating aging of the skin, epidermis and dermis) and protective day cream, contour of the lips and of the eyes, regenerative and protective lipsticks.

Freckles and pigmentation destruction
Widely used and give perfect effect in brightening freckles and lentigo.

For more info about Lupine oil

2 comments:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

millicent Archer said...

Life is always beautiful when you are in good health. For almost 4 years I have been with herpes and I was lonely and sad. Fortunately I turned to a good and great doctor. to help me get back to health. completely cured my herpes.Today I am herpes free and very healthy. Many thanks. Dr ubarlo For returning my health. I will always be grateful. Dr ubarlo If you are reading this testimong and you have some kind of illness.(1) hepatitis.(2)cancer.(3) HIV.(4)herpes.(5) fibroids.6) ) (7) Cancer diabetes, you can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814

Post a Comment