Twitter Facebook Feed

Chili Pepper Uses and Health Benefits



There are many cultivars and methods of preparing chili peppers that have different names for culinary use.Chili pepper pods are used fresh or dried. Chilies are dried to preserve them for long periods of keeping.

Culinary uses
Dried chilies are often aded into powders, although many Mexican dishes including variations on chiles rellenos use the entire chili. Dried whole chilis reconstituted before grinding to a paste.  Sometimes chili used completely or in large slices, by roasting, so as not to entirely cook the flesh beneath. The leaves of the chili plant, which are mildly bitter and nowhere near as hot as the fruit, are cooked as greens in Filipino cuisine, chicken soup, tinola. In Korean cuisine, the leaves used in kimchi. In Japanese cuisine, the leaves are cooked, as greens.Chili is an important ingredient in almost all curries and foodrecipes in many countries.

Medical uses
Capsaicin, which contains chili, is a safe and effective topical analgesic agent in the management of arthritis pain, herpes zoster-related pain, diabetic neuropathy, post mastectomy pain, and headache.

Vitamines and minerals
Red chili contains large amounts of vitamin C and small amounts of carotene (provitamin A). Yellow and especially green chili contains a considerably lower amount of both substances. Chili pepper is a good source of most B vitamins, and vitamin B6 in particular, very high in potassium, magnesium, and iron. High ammount of vitamin C content can also substantially increase the uptake of non-heme iron from other ingredients in a meal, such as beans and grains.

For more info about Chili Pepper visit

2 comments:

vera white said...

It's a miracle that I am alive today. I encountered HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for four (4) years, before I met the great Dr.Vadi I am Leslie Jordan  from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection caused by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blisters in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Vadi online while I was searching for a herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life and is now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Vadi via   WhatsApp  +2348074133083 or  email him on doctorvadi@yahoo.com  
And here is my email address in case you wanna know more about this doctor, verawhite421@gmail.com  

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment