Twitter Facebook Feed

Turmeric Uses and Benefits





 
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a spice with a strong scent. Has medicinal properties (contains B-curcumin, vitamins, trace elements). Affects the intestine, kidney, biliary. Turmeric has a mild bitter flavor.

Used as preserving in some products. Longer retains the freshness of the dish. Used in meat, fish, poultry, and vegetable dishes. Turmeric is a natural color, soluble in fat, so use butter, margarine, mustard, cheese, sugary drinks, sweets, liquor color enhancement.

Turmeric added in the curry spice mix. Turmeric added a little in the begining of production of the meal. Recent studies have shown that turmeric suppresses cancer cell proliferation.

Turmeric used to treat : anemia, Asthma, Skin burns, and Diarrhea.


For more info. about Turmeric

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so lucky to know this details and it was really helpful blog post.

Regards,
Misty

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment