Twitter Facebook Feed

Health benefits of cinnamon




Cinnamon health benefits

Cinnamon is obtained from certain types of the inner bark of a tree that is stripped, dried and ground to a powder. A widely used as a spice added to baked goods, tea, coffee, chocolate, desserts.


Cinnamon strong antioxidant very superior to most herbs is even better than preservatives that are added to most of the food stored. It is also a powerful anti many bacteria and fungi
Antiseptic and causing some viruses.

1 comments:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment