Twitter Facebook Feed

Black Pepper, Natural Treatments for cold in Winter





Black Pepper is used to treat colds: tonsillitis, bronchitis, and cough( 1-teaspoon pepper mixed with a glass of honey). Is also used for disruption of the menstrual cycle and as a diuretic action.

Pepper contains essential oils, starches, glycosides, vitamins E and C. Used to treat skin diseases (mixed with henna).

 Pepper stimulates gastric activity, so it stands out more gastric juices and the food is better digested. Pepper used in the production of a variety of dishes all around the world. Has antibacterial properties and promotes sweating.  Used in cheese, salads, meat and fish dishes. Added to marinades, smoked meat and fish products. Also pepper used in the manufacture of some alcoholic beverages.

For more info. about Black Pepper

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you have a very good Blog here, I will have to book mark this one, you do a very good job.

chris

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment